Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Guest Blogger - My Mommy!


Okay, I have been gone for way too long. I can be kinda lazy like that, I will try to get better, I promise. I will blog something very soon, but for now, here is an awesome blog entry from my mama! This is very cute! Excuses...BE GONE! :)


Not Walking

Reasons not to walk on my treadmill:

It’s too boring

There’s no breeze

It’s too hot

It’s in the next room – I’ll do it after I finish with…



Reasons not to walk outside:

The sun’s too bright

It’s too dark

It’s too windy

It’s raining

It’s going to rain

It just rained – too many mud puddles

Can’t walk far enough in my neighborhood

Too much traffic

Concrete’s too hard on my knees

I’m afraid that dog will bite me

It’s too cold

It’s sleeting/snowing

It’s too hot

It’s too humid

It’s too hot and humid



Reasons not to walk in the mall:

Other than driving there – none!



Mall walkers are we! It’s not just for the retired and we can brag about all the time we spend walking. Not everyone needs to know it's in an air conditioned structure with plenty of distractions such as window shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Okay. That will tide me over for a little while longer. Thanks Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kat,
    I just joined WW, kinda sorta. Anyway, I have a new blog in case you want to check it out:
    hungrygirltalking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete