Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

WHERE HAVE I BEEN???


So boys and girls, have you missed me? I have missed yooou! I can't believe I have been gone for so long! A lot has happened too. Like there was some rain, some sickness (boo!), some more rain, some not-so-great eating habits, a car wreck (double boo!), and did I mention rain? N-E-way, as I said, I haven't been doing so great on my eating. I had to miss the meeting two weeks ago because of Memorial Day (pronounced Mee-more-eee-al...that's for you Jenn...hehe) and then last week the aforementioned sickness had me down so I had to miss that as well. Missing meetings = low motivation. I went tonight though DETERMINED to start fresh but wasn't going to weigh. At Weight Watchers, you have a "No Weigh-In Pass" that you can use if you, like me, have had a bad couple of weeks. When I got there though, those ladies that weigh you must have some voodoo magic going on because every time I say I'm not going to weigh, I break down and weigh. Yes, I give in to peer pressure (or voodoo magic weigh-in ladies one). So I closed my eyes and hopped on the scale and...
(the suspense is KILLING you, I know!)
...I gained.
Triple boo! I gained 1.6 pounds, but you know what, like I said earlier, I'm not going to let it bring me down.


"I am beautiful no matter what they say, words can't bring me down! I am beautiful in every single way, yes, words can't bring me down! So don't you bring me down todaaay!"


Sorry, that didn't really fit. I have just been watching Glee reruns on iTunes and all of the sudden pictured Mercedes singing (you GO girl!!!). Haha! Yes by the way, I do frequently burst into song. Moving on...


So, I am back, I promise (okay, I kinda promise) and I plan on writing something this week, I just don't know what yet. I don't have any new recipes to cook this week because I went to the store without a list (never a good idea) and have plain ol' Jane stuff to cook this week. I will think, think, think though and try to come up with something good. I kinda thought no one really read my little blog, but I got a message through my mom's Facebook page that said that a lot of people were enjoying Subway's breakfast sandwiches because of me (I need my commission check Subway. Are you listening?). That made me feel all warm and fuzzy! :) Anyway, I hope you all have a TERRIFIC week! I will leave you with a little saying our Weight Watchers leader gave us tonight about tracking your points. Of course this can apply to tracking calories or whatever. Basically, keep track of what you eat, it's one of the best weight loss tools out there.


If you bite it, write it.
If you snack it, track it.
If you nibble it, scribble it.
If you drink it, ink it.
Grab your pencil before your utensil!!!


How cute is that??? I just loved it and was glad to be able to share it with all of you!

Love, love, love,
Kat

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Warm Fuzzies!! I love you, and we can do this!! (And as I'm writing this, a GIGANTIC clap of thunder just scared the mess outta me!!!) Rain is right! I'm ready for SWIMMING weather again!

    But as I was saying before the thunder interrupted, we can DO THIS GIRL!!! YES WE CAN! (In Bob the Builder fashion.)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe...yes we CAN!!!
    Love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good! Now I know you aren't perfect. hehe
    Love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm NOT perfect????? AHHHHHHH!!!!!
    Oh wait...I'm not!
    Hahaha! :P

    Love you lots too Aunt Mary, thanks for reading my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete