Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Hungry Girl = Thinner Me!


I love this website, http://www.hungry-girl.com/ !!! I love my daily email from her! I love that she figures things out for me so that I don't have to. I want to be like HG. She is my blog idol. Haha. She has reviews, recipes, eating out tips, etc. She also has a recipe swap where she takes a high calorie/high fat/high everything bad and makes it light. So very cool! Best of all, she is a Weight Watchers member and figures out the points on everything...I don't have to do the work. If you are a WW member and have not signed up for her email, you really should. It is of course free and has so much useful information. Even if you are not a member, her product reviews alone are worth it. I mean, who couldn't stand to eat a little healthier? (raises both hands!)

4 comments:

  1. Uh, can we say instant LOVE?! How have I never discovered her before? Wow.

    And, LOVE the Yellow Brick Road fun thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she's pretty stinkin' awesome! She has like 2 or 3 cookbooks out. I've even seen them at Target.

    BTW...I knew you'd like the Yellow Brick Road thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been receiving Hungry Girl emails for a couple of months now. I no longer have a lack of new ideas for low-cal food. The ideas are so fresh and seem to be endless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this! I passed this site on to a friend of mine who swears by WW. She loved it!

    ReplyDelete