Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Husband


Will you please indulge me for a minute and allow me to blog about this man? Thank you! His name is Joe. He is my husband. He is a serious fella. He thinks blogs and Facebook are silly. He reads mine out of protest (I'm sure of this...). He makes me laugh constantly. Most people who have met him have no idea what a real ham he is, and I'm okay with the fact that few people know him like I do, it makes me feel kinda special! Joe is a good man and I am blessed to have him. He is a godly man. He is a man of great faith. He is a faithful and kind man. After 10 years of marriage (or however long it's been for you), sometimes we all need to stop and remember the wonderful reasons we chose our spouse in the first place. Not only is he a cutie (teehee), he's the kind of man most girls dream of. How did I get so lucky I ask you? I don't know the answer to that, but I am thankful nonetheless. :)

4 comments:

  1. That Joe is one cool dude. I wouldn't have anyone else being the companion for my bestie. He's my bestie's best! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and it only gets better, speaking from 28 years of experience. Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. 28 years is AWESOME!!! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete