Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yummy Taco Soup (and it IS Yummy!)

Okay ladies (and maybe gentlemen...who knows?), I have a new recipe. I got this from my mom who got it from my sister-in-law, Renee'. It is SO good and super easy! Here we go!

Taco Soup
WW Points: 3 per 1 cup


1 lb. extra lean ground beef
3 cans diced tomatoes
1 can pinto beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can corn (I don't like corn in soup, so I used a can of black beans)
1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
1 packet of Taco Seasoning

This is ridiculously easy! First, brown your ground beef and drain. Then open all the cans, dump in a pot and add the ground beef. Cook until it starts to boil and then turn down the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. That's it!
It tastes even better if you add some Baked Corn Chips and some shredded cheddar!

It makes way too much for two people, but we have plenty for leftovers! :) Of course, you can always freeze some too! Enjoy!

1 comment: