Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

It's Weigh-In Day Already???


(AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH)

It's Monday...aka Weigh-In Day. Usually this makes me very happy. This week, notsomuch. I have had a bad week, and I mean a baaad week! My motivation has been low and I haven't really followed the plan. I know things won't be all good on the scale, but I also know that I am going to change that this week. "You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life, the facts of life." (Quick, name that 80's TV show...this one is eeeasy) Answer below in case you really haven't seen it. Anywho, that is life, there are ups and downs and you deal with them as they come. That is also how you have a successful weight loss journey. Wouldn't it be great if we were successful 24/7? Unfortunately, that's not always how life goes. It's what we do after we have messed up that matters. Do we throw our hands in the air and just give up? Or do we learn from what we did and move on?


So, tonight I am going to face the music. Tonight I am going to start over. Tonight I am going to smile and realize it's just a bump in the road. Next week, I will be successful!


TV Triva Answer:

The Facts of Life

Who didn't love Mrs. Garrett, Blair and Tootie? :)




3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic attitude. And much needed for all of us. Thanks for reminding me that when we are growing it's not just a steady uphill climb but more often a step back and then more steps forward only to take another step back before going further up the hill.

    And remember how good it felt to wear that dress on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! it is so great and this post is so inspiring as I am trying to lose weight for my wedding dress! You are great!
    Love from
    Aimee
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Aimee! Your comment made my day! Losing weight can be such a battle, but it is also possible. We just have to keep truckin' along! Best wishes on your wedding day! :)

    ReplyDelete