Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

You're Like 20 Billion Reese's Cups In Two...


Best...song...lyric...ever! That is from a song called Chai Tea Latte by semi-new artist Angel Taylor. One thing that helps me on my weight loss journey is learning to distract myself from thinking of food. I have several ways of doing this including scrapbooking, reading, and of course listening to music. I love music and am always on the lookout for something new. Angel's debut CD Love Travels (released March 31, 2009, hence the semi-new part) is just awesome! She's a little Adele, Corine Bailey Rae and Colbie Caillat all mixed in one. My favorite song on the album is the earlier mentioned Chai Tea Latte. Her album has a coffeehouse type vibe that I am really into right now. Honestly, there isn't a song on her album I don't dig. iTunes has the album for only $7.99 or you could do like me and listen to it on Rhapsody (that's a whole 'nother blog altogether). If you like this style of music, you should really check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment