Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Temporary Cure for Boredom

Well, now you all know my secret! I'm a wanted gal...for trying to take over the world. Quick, name this cartoon (answer at the bottom for those of you that were not kids in the 90's):

"Gee Brain, what are we going to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!"

I...love...this...website!!! (http://www.photofunia.com/) It cracks me up all the different ways your picture can be morphed into something else. It's fast, free, and surprisingly realistic looking. You can save them to your computer, post them on your blog (if you're a real geek...cough, cough), share them on Facebook, or even print them out and scrapbook 'em. I know this really has nothing to do with fitness or eating healthy, but it's fun and I love FUN! Try it out once and you'll be addicted! Just like Lay's potato chips..."Betcha can't do just one" (yes, I know the quote is "Betcha can't eat just one, but I had to make it fit here).

Answer to the cartoon quote:
Pinky and the Brain from Animaniacs.
Okay, so I wasn't a kid-kid, I was in high school, but we used to love this show! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment